- Over 400 Request for Proposal (RFP) responses (2015-present). Redacted samples available upon request.
- The Art of Podcasting on a Budget (2018).
- Over 85 articles for The Richest (2014-2015).
- The Banner of Change: Eva Perón, A Facilitator of Adult Learning Through Social and Political Action. Annual conference proceedings of the Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education (2015).
- Personal travel blog (now archived). Sample post: Trekking the Atacama Desert (Featured as a “Pick of the Day” on WordPress.com in 2012).
- Product descriptions and online content for Ducharme Seating, Groupe Lacasse and several freelance clients (2006-2010). Samples available upon request.
- Feature news and op/ed articles in The Grand Rapids Press (2004-2006). Samples available upon request.
- Copyediting and editorial assistance for Precarious Politics and Return Volatility (The Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 25, No. 4, 2012).
- Senior editor – Lattes & Lace (Green Lane Press, 2017.)
- Additional editing samples available upon request.
- Scripted, edited and produced over 70 videos on Amanda Creates YouTube channel (2014-present).
- Conceptualized, scripted and managed the creation of “LanguageLine Interpreters PSA” video to boost morale during the height of the Covid pandemic, 2020.
- Produced, hosted, edited and scripted segments for Once Upon a Podcast (2012-2018).